Terms of the Hardship Plan – ALANYC Terms of the Hardship Plan – ALANYC
- The financial hardship plan is available to anyone who is a member in good standing of ALA National and who is currently up for renewal of their membership and is unemployed or temporarily disabled.
- Temporarily disabled members, including those on unpaid parental leave, are also eligible provided they meet the terms of bullet point 1 above.
- Any hardship plan dues must be paid in full.
- Members granted a hardship plan receive such status for a period of one (1) year and such members can reapply for a hardship plan during the next membership renewal period.
- Members who renew with the hardship plan will continue to receive the full suite of member benefits.
- To apply for the Hardship Plan, please t complete and submit an application at renewal attesting that you are unemployed or temporarily disabled with the applicable dues.
For questions about the hardship plan, contact Member Services at [email protected]