Re-opening Business: Roundtable on Health & Sustainability Factors – ALANYC Re-opening Business: Roundtable on Health & Sustainability Factors – ALANYC
Thursday, May 21, 2020
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Over the next few months, governors and mayors addressing the COVID-19 pandemic with stay-at-home restrictions may begin to lift them as they see their states and cities stabilize. At that point, businesses may have the choice of allowing employees back into physical office spaces. In this session we discuss the challenges and considerations of having employees in the office and what options to consider to do so both safely and sustainably.
- Healthy Buildings | Jennifer Taranto, Sustainability Director – Structure Tone
- Workplace Policies | Gail Ruopp – Law Firm Manager
- Employee Density Plans | Kevin Kennedy, EVP- Arenson
- Office Refresh| Richard Colucci, President – Distinctive Office
- Light Disinfection Technologies | Ricky Dweck, EVP – ECS Global Services
- PPE Procurement & Other Products | Marc Seigel – Weeks Lerman
- Large Scale Operation | Mirian Ortega, Director of Sales – Le Parker Meridien Hotel NYC
Download the materials.