ALANYC | Careers | Law Office Manager/Administrator – ALANYC Law Office Manager/Administrator – ALANYC
Posted: February 25, 2021
White Plains, NY 10601
Salary commensurate with experience
15 lawyer general practice law firm in White Plains with significant litigation practice, seeks experienced officer administrator with 5+ years relevant law firm experience for full time position. Offices located within short walk of train station.
Duties include the following:
- Hire and supervise paralegal and support staff; assist senior partners with attorney recruitment, including coordinating and following up on interviews.
- Manage HR function, including payroll, benefits, attendance, training.
- Maintain paralegal and staff job results by coaching, counseling and guiding employees; monitoring and evaluating job performance.
- Monitor and troubleshoot workflow and problem solve staff issues.
- Handle orientation of all new office employees (attorneys, paralegals and staff).
- Liaison between partners, legal staff and support staff.
- Coordinate dealings with IT, telephone consultant(s), bookkeeper and other key vendors.
- Support firm marketing efforts.
- General office administrative responsibilities, including development and implementation of office policies and procedures.
- Hold regular meetings with senior partners, paralegal and support staff.
- Take leading role in the planning and execution of firm events.
- Consistently act in a proactive, flexible and enthusiastic manner to create a pleasant and efficient work environment.
- Position requires strong written and verbal communication skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and a detail oriented and organized work style.
- Qualified candidates should work well independently but also support employees and act as a team leader.
Benefits include health care, dental, life insurance, retirement plan and paid parking.
Firm follows COVID 19 health and safety protocols, including during hiring process. Remote interviews available, PPE required or provided as needed, plastic shields at work stations, temperature screenings, social distancing guidelines followed, virtual meeting and sanitizing practices followed.
To apply, email: [email protected]